The AIW Blog
Ramsey County Attorney Choi charges officer Yanez with 2nd manslaughter for Castile death. Choi describes the how he and his team constructed their knowledge and engaged in disciplined inquiry to reach a fair conclusion based on the facts.Read More
Exploring examples of Authentic Intellectual Work in a variety of contexts.
Sharing projects, people, and places doing transformational work with AIW.
Sharing new Center for AIW developments and related news.
- Ramsey County Attorney Choi’s Intellectual Work is AuthenticNov 16th, 2016
- Challenging Our Own Assumptions When We Prefer Like-Minded CompanyNov 12th, 2016
- Collective Authentic LearningSep 13th, 2016
- June’s Feature: The Center for AIW’s New WebsiteJun 13th, 2016
- AIW Changes the Quality of Learning—Even at the PhD LevelMay 17th, 2016